Take a closer look and then Request a local business loan
A loan is also customary in the business customer area- read this. The most common loans for business customers are:
- Investment loan (finance fixed assets)
- Working capital loan (financing of current assets)
- Goods financing (short-term cash loans)
- Promissory notes
- Acceptance credit
- Structured credit (interest rates are limited)
- Roll-over loan (interest rate adjusted to market during the term)
- guarantee facility
What is in a consumer loan?
In a credit for consumers must be listed at least:
- Net loan amount
- Total amount of all installments
- How should the loan be repaid?
- Cost of the loan (interest, etc.)
- Effective interest rate
- Costs for insurance (residual debt insurance,…)
What are borrowers / consumers and lenders?
The consumer is a natural person who does not pursue any professional or commercial activity when concluding a loan. The lender is a legal or natural person who carries out a business or professional activity in order to grant a loan.
Private customers loans
There are many different forms of home loans. Here is a small overview:
- Mortgage lending (eg construction of real estate)
- Loan (a form of cash advance )
- Acquisition Loan (Purpose: to buy consumer goods)
- Pre-financing (eg purchase of a company)
- Interim financing (bullet loans for mortgage lending )
- Guarantee (assumption of guarantees)
- Securities lending
The borrower will, therefore, money or reasonable things (merchandise credit) on time. The term credit was derived from the French crédit and the Italian credito. Are you looking for a loan? You can get up to 100,000 euros of credit from the provider Crediter. The loan broker will send you many free quotes from which you can choose the appropriate low-interest rate deal.
Credit information received
Usually, loans are chargeable, so that the borrower in addition to the repayment of the loan or repayment of the loan item and interest must be paid. To grant a loan, the lender must trust the borrower. The credit rating (or often Private Credit ) must be correct. For loans, personal loans and bank loans are differentiated.
Personal Loans: Personal Loans provide a private person with a loan to a private individual or a company. For the private person to forego the liquidity and take a risk, they can demand interest as compensation.
Bank credit: In the case of bank loans, the bank grants a loan to companies or private individuals. It also requires loan interest for the waiver of liquidity and default risk. The higher the lending rates, the higher the default risk for the bank.